- We stayed open until 8pm
- A cutting service was be available
- We provided consultations for bespoke orders
- There were special discounts on selected items
- We held a raffle with a grand prize of the Insect Hotel (with proceeds going to The Jericho Foundation)
- Customer Orders were available to collect on the evening
- Our friendly team were on hand to offer advice and guidance
- We provided tea, coffee, squash and cakes!
We are very pleased with how the event went, with many customers braving the dreadful weather to purchase a variety of items including cut wood, a Pirate Chest, candle sticks, wine racks, peg boards and cable drums. More orders were placed and we have already been asked when we are holding the next one!
If you would like to be kept informed of future events, please contact:
Recycling Office Supervisor
0121 327 6102
#Birmingham #charity #news #socent #recycling #woodshack #latenightopening